Though, all too often these days, I feel frozen amid twisting, pointing life branches bowed by glaring indecisions (about blogging, my universe and many things), I take heart when I realize: These brittle icicles melted suddenly, by mid-morning, one brighter day last week, freeing this steadfast shrub for growing. So surely I'll flow along soon!
- Wed, 05:27: Meet the Anti-Turing Test http://t.co/XW31czxYPG
- Wed, 05:28: Scientists Reconstruct the Life of a Bronze Age Sun-Worshipping Priestess http://t.co/OIpfe9j1sJ
- Wed, 05:34: Five Reasons Why 42 May Actually Be the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything | RealClearScience http://t.co/3LuhQB5Jal
- Thu, 07:56: At This Office, Your Landlord Is a Tree http://t.co/vnCjFsrM95
- Thu, 08:26: Delta's meme-ified safety video signals the end of days (of sincerity) http://t.co/cWa9YM3V9j
- Thu, 08:28: 'Top 10' new species includes cartwheeling spider, 'chicken from hell' | NewsDaily http://t.co/vePpooahYw
- Thu, 08:57: Shift for the better by soil-ing...! http://t.co/iEcZhntTiF